Make sure you know the rules of playing before you purchase a ticket for the Raffle to avoid any issues when it’s time to claim a prize.
- Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Tickets purchased online cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Players can only win one prize per ticket.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a permanent resident of South Africa, or have a South African work permit and bank account, to enter the raffle.
- The closing date is at 12:00 Midnight on 29th June 2021.
- The draw will take place at 1 PM on the 30 June 2021 and be broadcast live on Facebook: https://fb.me/e/3tg5FhRCu
- The decision of the winners will be final and no correspondence entered into.
- All monies raised will be in aid of Breast Health Foundation and its patient navigation program.
- The winners agree to allow their names and photographs to be used for publicity.
- By entering I agree to receive emails from the Breast Health Foundation.
- The winners will be notified telephonically on the day of the draw.
- The winners will supply their banking details to Breast Health NPC to facilitate the payment of the prize.
- Breast Health NPC reserves the right to change the dates of the raffle closing date and draw.
- The first entry number drawn will be R 50 000.00 cash.
- The second number drawn will be R 20 000.00 cash.
- The third number drawn will be R 10 000.00 cash.